the adherents

Learn languages the easiest way!

Learn languages the easiest way!
Click the logo above to experience the best way to learn spoken languages :~)

(,") (",)

Keep on smiling. Like yawning, it's contagious. Trust me.

facebook.formspring.twitter.


Blogger Widgets

Monday, May 30, 2011

All I'm asking for is...



"I'm not asking you to change. I just want you to do what a lover should have done."
-IlyanaFauzy, 2011-


A post made after having a small discussion with a dear girlfriend. 
A message to all lovers out there.
Men and women.
A reminder to myself.

Self-update:
- Assignment.
- And thank you FiZi for being a wonderful lover. Sorry if I'm not being the good girl I'm supposed to be but I do know that I love you. Please remind me whenever you think I'm getting off the track. :~)

.:ilyanafauzy signing off at 09.38pm:.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails