the adherents

Learn languages the easiest way!

Learn languages the easiest way!
Click the logo above to experience the best way to learn spoken languages :~)

(,") (",)

Keep on smiling. Like yawning, it's contagious. Trust me.

facebook.formspring.twitter.


Blogger Widgets

Friday, October 29, 2010

Huh! Tak supportive langsung!


Situation: We just received our EDUC 265 paper. I stood there, buat muka pelik, looking at my score: Pass. I silently thanked God for not failing me but this was what I said to those sitting beside me...


Me: Haih. I pelik la. Apsal tak dapat High Distinction eh?

Farah and Azizul laughed instantly. Cis!

Me: Tak supportive langsung lah korang nie! (Majok play-play only)

(Hehe. Nak dapat Credit pun tak tercapai, nie kan pulak HD. Cita-cita nak tinggi. Tapi tamau berusaha. Padan muka. Btw, thanx to Ulwi for the great help in completing the assignment. Or else, I would have failed the paper. Alhamdulillah~)


By the way, I wish everyone
 the good best of luck
in the upcoming exam...

Semoga dipermudahkan segala urusan di dunia dan di akhirat. Amin~ :~)

2 comments:

kacipcrew said...

haha.. tu lah.. nak score power tp usaha xdak.. hahahaa (same wif me :p)

Ilyana Fauzy said...

Hahahha. We're all the same.

Related Posts with Thumbnails