the adherents

Learn languages the easiest way!

Learn languages the easiest way!
Click the logo above to experience the best way to learn spoken languages :~)

(,") (",)

Keep on smiling. Like yawning, it's contagious. Trust me.

facebook.formspring.twitter.


Blogger Widgets

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Click click...




I was thinking of what to do tonight. My friends left for Shang Ri La to attend a dinner with Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin. And me? I sent in my RSVP late and that's why I'm left alone with nothing to do. Padan muka. Lambat sangat respond.


Anyway, I ran through my files and folders to search for any interesting movies to watch. My eyes stopped as they met a familiar title. An emotion stirred within me and my thoughts started to think hard but at the same time, I was trying to brush the memories away. I found my finger double clicked it and there goes my movie...

My cute glow in the dark mouse.

30 minutes later...

My eyes were staring into my laptop, not really watching it. My thoughts were kept busy. This movie... It's nothing interesting bout it. Even the thriller isn't that appealing. However, something kept repeating in my mind since I start to see those six words, the title. Another movie kept replaying in my own world. I was distracted throughout the movie. 30 minutes after the movie started, I stopped it and decided to write this. 

Living in my own world.


Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant. Some may think that this is just another movie... But ever thought of what this meant to me? No, not to you. But to me... This movie, I won 4 movie tickets by Fly.fm. I've planned to go out with the girls to Sunway Pyramid for ice skating and later on to Mid Valley with another two for the movie. Well, there goes the saying, "We can only plan but God decides everything." Mum passed away that morning, that very day I was getting ready to go out with friends (Mira, Asreen, Yazmin, Zawa, Aliah and a few other girlfriends, I guess...) and will go and watch the movie at 9pm later that night with Mira, FiZi and Pyan.

The thought of this lead to an incident I saw yesterday.

Irritated



I was sitting alone at Macquarie Shopping Centre, waiting for Iwa to come. A girl and her mum walked right in front of me and the mum, showing signs of fatigue, asked her daughter...

Mum: Can we sit over there for a moment? (Pointing to the bench next to me)
Daughter: (Gave a cold stare at her mother, looked annoyed and said) No. Come on...! (And just walked off...)

That made me recall memories I had with mum. I remembered when I used to follow what I wanted and not what mum told me in those days. Hm... If only mum's still here... I won't, in a million years, do that to her. I miss u...

Mummy, mummy, mummy... I miss you... Al-fatihah...

Tapi, tu lah... Orang kata, bila si dia dah tiada, barulah nak menyesal gila babs sangat-sangat... Kan? :~/

6 comments:

att said...

be strong aza.

memang i tak pernah rasa hilang parents, and i personally rasa it hurts a lot.
but u can do this.

jangan sedih- sedih ok. Al fatihah to ur mum.

Fnd Rocka said...

Entri buat aku ketacingan..

Ilyana Fauzy said...

Thanx Att :~) Al-Fathah sekali jom!

Thanx for the short-but-sweet comment :~)

ZawaJasmi said...

jap, comel lukisan2 itu...

Ilyana Fauzy said...

Heee. Thanx :~) Nie lah nasib orang yang tatau main photoshop. Main ngn paint je mampu.

Ilyana Fauzy said...

Btw, thanx :~)

Related Posts with Thumbnails