the adherents

Learn languages the easiest way!

Learn languages the easiest way!
Click the logo above to experience the best way to learn spoken languages :~)

(,") (",)

Keep on smiling. Like yawning, it's contagious. Trust me.

facebook.formspring.twitter.


Blogger Widgets

Sunday, September 13, 2009

My ABC.

This one, is just for the sake of updating my blog. Lame~

A - AVAILABLE: Yes yes. Heh. Gatal~

B - BIRTHDAY: 7 Dec 1989

C - CRUSHING ON: Enrique Iglesias. Haha. (Temporarily only..)

D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: For Sahur, Mineral water

E - EASIEST PERSON(s) TO TALK TO: Myself.


F - FAVORITE SONG: Currently, Taking back my love by Enrique. dlu, xske lagu nie. Tp dgr byk2 kali, ske pulak. hoho.

G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Gummy Bears :) (Associated with someone...)

H - HOMETOWN: Shah Alam.

I - IN LOVE WITH: Mum, Abah... Uh, U mean, that love...? Mohd Nor Hafizi Abdullah~

J - JUNGLE: Takut2. Tp saya suka kehijauan alam.

K - KILLED SOMEONE: I've a killer body. Hahaha~ Prasan~!!!

L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: Haha. Can't recall.

M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Chocolate :)

N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: Have 5 lovely siblings :)

O - ONE WISH: Everyone that I love including myself, succeed in everything we do, here and in the afterlife :) Amin~

P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: Mohd Nor Hafizi.

R- REASON TO SMILE: Surrounded by my loved ones. <3

S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Big Girls Don't Cry by Fergie. FiZi played this song when I was crying last night. Haha. Big girls DO cry! Sape kate x...? Tipu tipu~

T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 1830 smlam. Haven't slept. Now, it's 0723. Haih. Tido2.

V - VEGETABLE(S): X suka petola!!Eh, ke peria ek. Peria kot. Yang pahit2 tu. hoho

W - WORST HABIT: Eheh. Segannya nak ckp kat cni. Xmo xmo.

X - X-RAYS YOU HAD: Uncountable. Damn. Radiation. Cancerous.

Y – YO-YO'S ARE: ancient.

Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Sagittarius.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails