the adherents

Learn languages the easiest way!

Learn languages the easiest way!
Click the logo above to experience the best way to learn spoken languages :~)

(,") (",)

Keep on smiling. Like yawning, it's contagious. Trust me.

facebook.formspring.twitter.


Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A girl named Nur Hafizah Amer Hamzah

Peja, miss u. Sorry x dapat anta u that day. Though it doesn't make much diff whether I'm there or not, I still feel bad. I arrived home at 12.35 midnight on that same day u flew. Sad. Sad. If only I could get here a few hours earlier. Wish ure doing great over there in Manchester. Take care.

5 comments:

neohalis said...

tempah jersey MU ori ley x? hahaha

ilya said...

alahai..ilya pon nana x hantar gak! :(

Ilyana Fauzy said...

haha. g tempah kat die :P

ilya, sdey sgt x dpt nk anta ilya :(

peja said...

hey babe, i just read this. its ok . i still love you :)

Ilyana Fauzy said...

I like~! ;) Thanx~

Related Posts with Thumbnails