the adherents

Learn languages the easiest way!

Learn languages the easiest way!
Click the logo above to experience the best way to learn spoken languages :~)

(,") (",)

Keep on smiling. Like yawning, it's contagious. Trust me.

facebook.formspring.twitter.


Blogger Widgets

Monday, November 10, 2008

Opening...

I've been here for the last one month but this is my first entry. I've been waiting for the right time to start blogging and I think, this is the time. As my examination is over and my mind is all cleared by those things, I'd better start blogging now before new things come up.

Hello to all my friends out there. Here, I'll write about my life, my feelings, and anything I feel writing about. I may put poems I made myself or others, excerpts from articles or stories, and pictures. So, it's mainly about how I see life. Sometimes, I think it's funny how life plays tricks on us and how we're fooled by appearances but somehow, some things are not how it appear or seem to be.

So, hope you'll enjoy what you'll read in my post then. Till then, I thank you~!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails