the adherents

Learn languages the easiest way!

Learn languages the easiest way!
Click the logo above to experience the best way to learn spoken languages :~)

(,") (",)

Keep on smiling. Like yawning, it's contagious. Trust me.

facebook.formspring.twitter.


Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Rajin


I went to my first EDUC 267 lecture and I'm proud of it. For all three subjects, I've went to one lecture each. Super cool! I hope I won't miss any lectures after this. I guess, I've missed a total of 23 lecture hours since August 2nd (This is just rough math). Since today is Malaysia's 53rd Independence Day... I've come up with this thing called "No more skipping lectures" thing. Let's see how long will I last. Yippee~!!


HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY MALAYSIA!

2 comments:

chris federick said...

Wow good luck with that. Tell me when u decide to join me back.

Ilyana Fauzy said...

I hate u.

Related Posts with Thumbnails