My Facebook status update here:
♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ A gamble. It's currently 9 degrees outside and I'm still struggling in my bed with the notes in front of me when it's already 8.11am. The exam is at 8.50am. Will I make it through? Ya Allah, Ya Tuhan kami, permudahkanlah segala urusan kami pada hari ini. Hanya Engkau yang mampu membantu, hanya kepadaMu kami berserah. Segala apa yang terjadi, berikanlah kami kesenangan dan kekuatan mengharunginya. Amin~ Mode: Honestly, I'm not ready for this. Tawakkal 100%
- Exam in less than an hour.
- Padan muka. Salah sendiri.
.:ilyanafauzy signing off at 8.17am:.
♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
.:ilyanafauzy signing in at 1.41pm:.
Alhamdulillah the exam was okay although I only managed to study for less than an hour. You think I'm gifted? Think again. Maybe our definition of "Okay" isn't the same. :~)
Just so people know, I only have this one paper to sit for exam which means that I should be in my holiday mood. I've planned to fill this cold winter by hitting the island down under, Tasmania, from the 26th of June. Here's my initial holiday schedule:
- With Jijol:
- 21 July - 25 July : Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
- With the Usrah members:
- 26 June - 01 July (9am) : Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
- With Myra, Mira, Faiz, Myra:
- 01 July (10pm) - 2 July : Auckland, New Zealand
- 02 July - 05 July : Rotorua, New Zealand
- 06 July - 08 July : Wellington, New Zealand
- 08 July - 10 July : Christchurch, New Zealand
- 10 July - 12 July : Dunedin, New Zealand
- 12 July - 15 July : Queenstwon, New Zealand
- 15 July - 16 July : Christchurch, New Zealand
- With Azrul and his friends:
- 16 July - 21 July : Melbourne, Australia
- With Hafiz Hazny, Sya, Farah, Min, Afiq
- 23 July : Watching NRL or AFL at the Sydney Cricket Stadium
- With fellow cohortmates:
- 30 July : Dragon boating in I dunno where.
So, that's my initial holiday plan. But it seems macam sentiasa ada problem je with each of the place or date/ Dunno what message Allah's trying to send to me. But I know He knows what's best for me. Here's the later things happened.
- Gold Coast:
- Jijol decided not to go. It was mutual. I felt the same way too. Luckily, we haven't bought the ticket for Gold Coast and cancelled the plan.
- For Hobart, TAS, K. Nad has bought the return ticket for AUD200 but too bad, I've to cancel that one too due to something that came up quite suddenly that I can't avoid and I can't tell you. It's SUPER IMPORTANT that saya berserah je burn duit ticket macam tu je. Sorry friends. T_T
- New Zealand:
- For New Zealand, I'm very sure of myself that I'm going there but my friends, they're still undecided due to the volcanic ash coming from Chile and the earthquake in Christchurch. Sebenarnya cuak gak tapi the previous two holidays dah cancel, takkan this ticket nak burn jugak?? Tamaooo (T_T)
- Melbourne, NRL/AFL, Dragon boating:
- Up till now, there hasn't been any changes and I hope there will not be any. The NRL/AFL date isn't final yet but I wish that they won't be doing before the 21st. If they're going before that, I've decided to go on my own. Saya okay je :~) Heee.
Cannot sad-sad one! Heee
- Seriously, I pray that Allah gives me the strength to carry on and redha with whatever he has in store for me.
.:ilyanafauzy signing off, again, at 2.49pm:.