the adherents

Learn languages the easiest way!

Learn languages the easiest way!
Click the logo above to experience the best way to learn spoken languages :~)

(,") (",)

Keep on smiling. Like yawning, it's contagious. Trust me.

facebook.formspring.twitter.


Blogger Widgets

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Iman...

Honestly, my iman's getting weaker by day.
Especially after the Ramadhan is over.
Please pray for my success in this life and the hereafter.
Please, even though I don't know who you are and you don't know who I am...

The weak me.

Nabi bersabda, “Doa seorang muslim untuk saudaranya tanpa sepengetahuannya adalah mustajabah (dikabulkan). Di atas kepalanya ada malaikat penjaga, setiap kali dia mendoakan saudaranya dengan kebaikan maka malaikat penjaga tadi berkata, “Amin dan untukmu yang semisal itu juga.”(HR. Muslim) 

Update:
- Finished performing at MFest. It wasn't that great but it wasn't that bad too.
- Saimen.

.:ilyana.fauzy signing off at 11.14pm:.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails